The Access to Finance (A2F) service provides SMEs (small and medium enterprises) in Lancashire with bespoke funding support to help them to source funding and finance that will unlock business growth.
We provide fully-funded (no cost to access) bespoke finance support for eligible businesses with no fees, commission or introduction costs. Our dedicated finance specialists have expert knowledge of public and private sector funding channels, helping local businesses to identify the most relevant sources of funding and assisting in discussions with potential investors.
Our support helps Lancashire SMEs through:
• One-to-one support to develop business plans and financial forecasts
• Practical pitch and presentation development to help SMEs become investment-ready
• A range of webinars and workshops providing insight and knowledge around managing business finances and sourcing funding
• Signposting and introductions to appropriate finance providers
• Access to wider business support through Lancashire's Growth Hub – Boost Business Lancashire
Access to Finance Lancashire is funded via the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund and by Lancashire County Council.