We recognise the importance of the privacy and the security of your personal information and this privacy notice explains what we do to look after your personal data -
It tells you:
- Where and how we collect your personal information
- What we do with your information and how we keep it secure
- What your privacy rights are and how the law protects you
- How we look after your personal data
- Your rights over any personal information we hold about you
- How to contact us with any queries that you have
Access to Finance is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of disability, capability or technology. There are a number of browser plugins that can support with accessibility, these links might be useful in gaining better accessibility:
- W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) Better Web Browsing Guide
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) My Web, My Way
- Microsoft Accessibility
- Apple Accessibility Browser Compatibility
The site has been cross-platform and cross-browser tested and is currently compatible with modern browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome most up to date version.
Please note: You may experience issues with older versions of these browsers or other web browsers. If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact us.
We would like to ensure that people get the best experience from this website. If you need alternative versions of our downloadable documents or if you are experiencing any accessibility problems with our site, please contact us.